Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excellent pics Lonestart, keep 'em coming. b:

Brits are doing some hard fighting.
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Is this awesome enough?
      Attached Files
      "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kramerman
        indeed, great pics! where do you find all these, or is that your trade secret?
        I MS Painted them.

Paul

No! Where's the MOAB???
        Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• those tanks are facing the wrong way!
          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• no wonder we are losing the war.

Comment

• Originally posted by ColdWizard
              those tanks are facing the wrong way!
              >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

• If we had that kind of overwhelming ground force I wouldnt be worried about some hard times ahead.
                We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

• In respect of those who dislike dead bodies, I only add a link.

Here are the fallen heroes who have not been shown by American media.

WARNING!

So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                  Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• Fox News did show a still photo of dead U.S. soldiers. Fox News will do anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Olaf HÃ¥rfagre
                      In respect of those who dislike dead bodies, I only add a link.

Here are the fallen heroes who have not been shown by American media.

WARNING!

http://www.expressen.se/expressen/js...ly.jsp?a=22202
                      that just seems so surreal for some reason... what does the caption say?
                      "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                      - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                      Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

• I really haven't been checking out websites until today.

British military. Not sure what kind of gun he's holding:

nice chopper. not doing a whole lot of good there. destroy it now!

Polish troops it seems. They must be lost - along with U.S. Navy Seals

lots of rebuilding ahead.

I actually like their architecture

British tanks just don't look as cool

It's hard to imagine how big this puppy is

such a waste of a good palace. I could use a palace of my own.

this is just the donut tire
                        Last edited by Dis; March 25, 2003, 01:06.

Comment

• nice pics, and nice commentary Diss
                          "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                          - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                          Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

• I have heard they have finally destroyed that chopper. 'bout time

Comment

• Did it crash?

Comment

• see above picture. The second picture in my above post with all the pictures.

A picture is worth a thousand words... or so.

Comment

Working...
                                X