No announcement yet.

Well, we're going to war, so POST AWESOME MILITARY PICS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, you can see the norwegian variant has an axe too.
    As in this 1300AD hirdmen guard's coats.

So I missed a bit from the first painting.
    Attached Files
    My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

People can go find all the dead body pics they want.

You and I and a lot of other know it's no game, but that doesn't mean those pics will be posted here.

If people want to link to them, with some warning if the content is especially gross, that's ok, unless Mark or Dan say otherwise.
      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

I'm not going to post pictures of guns. People already think I'm a nazi.

But I will post a picture of where I lived for 4 years. This ship isn't in the gulf though. They are in the shipyards- as usual.
        Attached Files

Comment

wtf is on top of that sisu
          CSPA

Comment

Yeah, I was done too. I got some medieval stuff posted already.
            My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

Here are the boys!
              Attached Files
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Gangerolf
                wtf is on top of that sisu
                The vehicle is an XA-181 PASI and on top of it is a Crotale NG anti-aircraft defence system.
                "Relax, pay your income tax!" - The Fast Show
                "Once you discover white paint, you'll never wash your underwear again." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

I just found out my other home for about a year has been sunk off the coast of North Carolina . It was used for target practice.

I would post a pic, but it doesn't relate to the Gulf War II, as it's not going to do a whole lot of good on the bottom of the ocean

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                    I would post a pic, but it doesn't relate to the Gulf War II, as it's not going to do a whole lot of good on the bottom of the ocean
                    It could be, because at this rate, that is where Saddam Hussein is going to be living
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Dissident :
                      I think only one person has called you a nazi so far. I think nearly all 'Poly will disagree with him (well I do !), so you shouldn't care about the ramblings of an over-sensitive poster shocked by your cynical/realist post in the "necessary evil" thread.

PH :
                      Well, big guns really have to do with male complex, don't they ?

MtG : fine. A war pic thread without dead bodies sounds like a great idea to me. No better way to make pro-war propaganda : ljust ook how cool it is.
                      Actually, it took me some minutes to find these pics on google. They are not as obviously found as one could think.

Siro :
                      I belong to the Jewish people (though I'm an atheist) and I got a fair share of death camps' pictures in my youth too. But this thread was about the military, so I thought I'd post purely military pics : a dead soldier in WW1, a village being burnt by napalm in Vietnam, a soldier in ravaged Grozny. All these operations followed purely military objectives, not some twisted ideology.
                      I would have posted pics of Al-hadja, had I found some.
                      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I'm going to post this picture anyways. It relates to the gulf war ii as it was used for target practice. So I'm sure a ship in the persian gulf right now is better at aiming because of it .

I can't believe I feel a little sad its gone. How could I associate feelings with an inaminate object. Maybe I'm just remembering the good times. But there weren't very many good times . Just a lot of hard work keeping this piece of **** going. It was my home though. I spent many hours on this rust bucket.

I decommissioned this ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                          I'm not going to post pictures of guns. People already think I'm a nazi.

But I will post a picture of where I lived for 4 years. This ship isn't in the gulf though. They are in the shipyards- as usual.

Here's where Diss spent another 4 years.

Alcatraz

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

what is that?

Comment

What about a combined babe/military thread? This picture is from yesterday. It shows Princess Victoria of Sweden at her initial "grunt month" of army training. The link to the current conflict is that she said on a TV interview tonight that the it gave the soldiers a certain feeling of reality when practising first aid.
                              Attached Files
                              So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                              Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Alcatraz is a prison off San Francisco, Diss.
                                You never heard of Alcatraz ? As in Birdman of... ?
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X