No announcement yet.

A Tribute to Ramones.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know I do. At least the two I've listened to.

You can't have U2 singing in a melodic, romantic oriented voice "beat on the brat with a baseball bat oooh oooh" *flowers - flowers*

And Kiss don't know where to stand with Rock'n' Roll radio. It's like Kiss trying to immitate the Ramones, it's an acoustic car accident involving an autobianci and a bicycle.

I second the interest about Rob Zombie's version though. (logically)

Comment

Bah, these bands are crap compared to the Ramones.

I hope they don't do this to the Clash.
      "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
      -Bokonon

Comment

Has anyone heard of the Ramontures? It's a combination of the Ventures and the Ramones.
        "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
        -Bokonon

Comment

rancid isnt crap compared to the ramones
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

BTW Rufus, I just listened to (the 52% for the moment ) of You wanna get me high by The Donnas and I do love it

Comment

Rancid is pretty good. But it's still crap compared to the Ramones.
              -Bokonon

Comment

Yep I think Rancid is great too.
                It all has been done before of course, but they (re-) do it great.

Comment

Working...
                X