How many CD's do you own?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many CD's do you own?

It's been a while since we've had a "look how big my **** is" thread.

The only rules for the poll is that you must be honest and Mariah Carey albums don't count.
    1001+ (Deity)
    8.70%
    300-1000 (mildly credible)
    17.39%
    151-300 (semi-pro)
    19.57%
    101-150 (a good start)
    6.52%
    31-100 (sheer amateur)
    26.09%
    11-30 (hates music)
    2.17%
    0-10 (utter newbie)
    15.22%
    I have "The Velvet Underground and Nico".
    4.35%
    Only feebs vote.

No music CDs, probably 100-150 game CDs, though.

Oh, and I also have the first three seasons of Farscape burned on CDs That takes up about 35, aswell.
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Easily in excess of 200, and perhaps over 300, but I voted 151-300 to be safe.

EDIT: I didn't count multi-disc sets, such as most of my opera recordings. If those discs count individually, I easily have over 300.
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

6? I'm a working-class teenager
        I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

I've prolly got 250-300 music CDs.
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

At least 150 music CD:s. But I haven't bought many in the recent year, thanks to P2P networks and MP3.
            So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
            Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

I've never counted mine. I inherited a load from my Dad when he died. I must have in total (spread across two countries) nearly 2000.

I'm disappointed no one noticed how I managed to comply with the Banana requirement.
              Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
                6? I'm a working-class teenager
                So was I, but we had tapes and albums back then.

Only feebs vote.

Comment

Music CDs? Let me see:

Mortal Kombat Motion Picture Soundtrack
                  Pet Shop Boys Discography
                  Simpsons: Songs in the Key of Springfield

That's the lot. But I have about 1.5gig of MP3s.
                  "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

I'm disappointed no one noticed how I managed to comply with the Banana requirement
                    good job, you must be very pleased

I like it when it's more obvious, I haven't looked at any of those albums in years.
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

over a hundred paid for ones, many many more unpaid for...
                      Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

We would be in the mildly credible area. We have about 400.
                        Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                        Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                        Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                        You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                          Easily in excess of 200, and perhaps over 300, but I voted 151-300 to be safe.

EDIT: I didn't count multi-disc sets, such as most of my opera recordings. If those discs count individually, I easily have over 300.
                          If I die from the killer pneumonia before I propagate, you can have all my classical discs (that's easily over 1000). I don't have that much Opera - some Mozart, Gounod (got it cheap), A bit of Wagner and Peter Grimes.

I've got quite a few other multi disc sets, but I counted them as one.
                          Only feebs vote.

Comment

About 30 in terms of audio CDs...

But 1,391 MP3s...
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

If original audio cds, then 101-150.
                              In da butt.
                              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                              X