• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Is The Lamest Forum Ever

No, not this one.

This one:

St. Louis After Dark: Real Vampire Discussion Forums

I didn't realize the phony vampire scene had gotten advanced enough in Missouri to rate it's own web forum.

Sadly, I was mistaken...
    "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

damn I had a good response, but you weren't talking about this one.

vampires ehh. I never understood why people like them so much. What's the appeal?

I knew a guy in the navy who insisted Jesus Christ was a vampire.

I didn't know enough about religion to disprove his theories. I'm not very religious.

Comment

I copied and pasted this persons post. I wonder if I can do that legally? hmm

Posted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 10:38 pm Post subject: Pointers on Animal Blood.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plain and Simple.

Don't do it.

There are 2 ways of getting Animal blood that I know of.

1) Getting your blood from a butcher.
      2) Hunting and getting it fresh.

I went for number 2. *slaps his forehead*

Let me give you reasons WHY you shouldnt do either of these...

1) Ever seen blood of a chicken thats been left on a plate for a while? A layer of greesy oily stuff forms over the surface, this is part of the blood thats already broken down., not to mention the birds fatty tissues that have also broken down into the blood.
      Now, if that is what happens with a chicken, imagine what happens to a larger animal like a cow or a pig. EXACTLY the same, although this time the "greese content" has vastly risen. Not only this, but the blood has already started to congeal. So if you ARE going to do this, your going to be drinking a Greesey Goup. Lets see you do that without running to the bathroom with your hand over your mouth ready to throw up.

2) Ah, seems the most sensibal choice, right? Wrong. In my own adventuring, I chose a rabbit. This ment that I could feed of the blood of the animal and then feed the carcase to my Ferrets, so there would be no waste. So, there I am, with shot Rabbit ready to drink. This is where I was stummped, how do I get that animals blood into my mouth? Oh dear. Im not going to explain HOW I managed it as its not very...glamerouse ( Think Interview with the Vampire - Louis, Rats). Anyway Drank the blood and felt VERY ill over it, Just think of the traits of cold animal blood going down your throat, but less greesy and more warm.
      *Throws up*

Over all - Animal Blood is diseased, remember this. Cows and pigs have there own blood born nasties. The reason that I chose a Rabbit is because I know that rabbits only have one disease that can effect humans, and I know how to look for it.

Animal Blood is WRONG, sick and Wrong, so dont do it, EVER.

Let me leave this post with something that Lestat should have said to Louis.

[Louis] You mean we can live of the blood of animals?

[Lestat] I wouldnt call it living you f**king ******, more like surviving, but the amount of unholy spew that you will throw up afterwards will put you of living for life. Just dont do it.

[Louis] But why?

[Lestat] Why why why why why!? Thats all I ever get from you, F**ck sake, Can't you just accept the word NO? your so f**king pathetic.

The made up words of Lestat should ring through your head forever more, heed his warning and "Just dont do it"

End.

Comment

I like how he quotes Anne Rice like she's scientific research or something.

"We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

They have cooler moderators there too.

Comment

User account has been deleted for trolling

We'd lose 90% of our posters here if we did that

Comment

Originally posted by Static23
              They have cooler moderators there too.

http://www.slad.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1757
              Yeah, we're merciless bastards here.
              When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Working...
              X