Pictures Of Your Family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures Of Your Family

I came across this picture of my brother; the one that comes home drunk, and sleep eats.

Have any pics?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

uh, so now texans mate with cats?
    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

har dee har har.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Here is Benjy, our pet poodle
        Attached Files
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

he's smiling. i might have a few by thursday of me with my bro and sis.....
          "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

I'm glad you're back around, munchkin.
            Holding off nimrods all by my lonesome is an unappreciated and hard task.

Comment

One of my cats...
              Attached Files
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

That is one diabolical looking kitty

Looks like he's going to claw my face off.
                "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

He growls at dogs. Literally, it caught us off-guard the first time he did it, sounded like a dog.

He's the friendliest cat I've ever seen though, to humans.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

That's a cool looking cat, Asher.

Comment

@ Sloww

That's a cat allright. Mine fell in love the moment she saw that pic
                      Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                      And notifying the next of kin
                      Once again...

Comment

Working...
                      X