No announcement yet.

The British fallout and the War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some women consider bald man to be attractive though.

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
      Many, apart from the Sun readers and the fascists (official name torries I think) lots of people oppose the war in the UK doggy country.

Of course the Sun readers are many there...

What did I say that was trolling and not true?
      I'll bite one more time.

Don't think the Conservative party would agree that they are now the Fascist Party.

UK doggy country?? Not sure I get what you're trying to insult here? A reference to Blair being Bush's poodle maybe??

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH
        Robin Cook isn't hopeless, he's a very intelligent politician and an excellent debater. He's just ugly, which unfortunately is a real negative in politics these days.
        He managed to dump his wife and marry his mistress. He is antiwar... he must be a hoot with the French.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Tony Blair must be relieved. He would have had to sack Short and probably Cook with the next Cabinet reshuffle anyway. Now he simply has a free hand to replace them. They will make a nuisance of themselves as back bench MP's but there is already a queue of others doing that.

What matters is how the war works out and public opinion in a couple of months time. That will decide the domestic political outcome.
          Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

Claire Short was actually useful for Blair's public image: it was good for him, when accused of being surrounded by sycophants, to have Short mouthing off about what ever happened to be getting her hot under the collar that particular week to point to. It just remains to be seen if he'll feel a need to replace her with someone else as vocal, or if he'll simply not bother.
            "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

He won't sack Short, there is no need to.
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Apparently Short has not resigned yet, she is still in the current cabinet meeting. Does she have the guts to go with what she has said? Either way she is toast as far as being a government minister is concerned.
                Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

Working...
                X