The British fallout and the War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The British fallout and the War

Well, the first member to resign Blair's cabinet is Robin Cook. Who's next?
    "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
    ^ The Poly equivalent of:
    "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

No-one who matters will resign.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Many, apart from the Sun readers and the fascists (official name torries I think) lots of people oppose the war in the UK doggy country.

Of course the Sun readers are many there...

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
        Many, apart from the Sun readers and the fascists (official name torries I think) lots of people oppose the war in the UK doggy country.

Of course the Sun readers are many there...
        I think we have a real contender for the spot of first ever inhabitant of the Demerzel ignore list.

Yes, you hate the British but do you have to bring it up on every thread, regardless how tenuous the link? And I suppose that if you must inflict it on us, maybe a little more wittily? You sound like you read The Sun, the way you try to slate us.

On topic, I'll be interested to see how many go - would make for a real political dogfight if a few do and esp. if any heavyweights do.

Comment

Your actions certaintly warrant it.

Europe feels that way about you but that should be the least of your concern.

The fact that you're about to kill some hundrends of thousands might have something to do with it.

Maybe.

Comment

Also you flatter yourself if you think you're so important (or uniform for that matter) as to be "hated".

A typical Sun reader illusion.

Comment

bc got it spot on. if claire short and robin cook resign nobody will really care, a few juniour ministers and other assorted nobodies might go as well, but to be honest it will be mostly lefties who we're better off without anyway.
              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Paiktis22: Our government's actions, not ours.
                Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                We've got both kinds

Comment

paiktis22... Last warning. Again, there are more than enough threads for you to do your trolling in. This thread is about Blair's cabinet...

If you try to disrupt any more threads with your crap today, you are toast.
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Robin Cook is hopeless anyway, so nobody could care less. And Clare Short...well, the less said about her the better.
                    "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

That's about whom I talk about MikeH

Comment

Sorry but I don't read the Sun - I have taste.

So what do you call it then, when you feel the need to criticise and attack something that you dislike over and over again? Mild contempt? Slight Annoyance?

And as MikeH said - my Govt. not me.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH
                          Paiktis22: Our government's actions, not ours.
                          ...says another one that disagree with his governement's actions!!!

Comment

What did I say that was trolling and not true?

Comment

Robin Cook isn't hopeless, he's a very intelligent politician and an excellent debater. He's just ugly, which unfortunately is a real negative in politics these days.
                              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                              We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                              X