St. Patrick's Day!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St. Patrick's Day!!!

So, What are You going to Do on St. Patrick's Day?

Myself I'm going to Tel Aviv to the only Real Irish Pub in Israel, Molly Bloom's, listen to Irish music, hopefully sing Irish songs along with other nice Irish and non-Irish people (I'm not Irish myself, yet ) and drink suitable amounts of Guinness.

PS. I'm neither Irish or Christian. Who cares?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Firelad; March 17, 2003, 06:15.
    Brought to you by Firelad, AKA King of the Fairies

Nothing I'm not Irish or catholic
    Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
    Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

But it's St. Patrick's Day, when everyone is just a little Irish - except for the gays and the Italians, of course.
      "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

I have no known Irish relatives.
        Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.

Comment

La le Padraig shona duit!

I just got back from St. Patrick's Day Mass a few minutes ago - it's the only day of the year where most of the mass is in Irish - it always reminds me of how much Irish I've forgotten.

No real plans for the day, I came home for the weekend so I'll probably stay sober today. Bah! How come everyone always associates St. Patricks Day with copious drinking anyway?

So, what's everyone else up to?
          STDs are like pokemon... you gotta catch them ALL!!!

Comment

St. Urho Day when this day is and maybe something do with finnsih people ?
            gowabunga!!!!!!

Comment

sorry "finnish"not finnsih
              gowabunga!!!!!!

Comment

Oh ****, it's today? And I'm fresh out of both Guiness and Kilkenny!

Comment

I did my drinking on Saturday, so nothing.
                  12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Killing it is the new killing it
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I'm celebrating in the traditional English way by invading, laying siege to their towns and burning hundreds of them alive for their papist heresy.
                    It's all part of the rich tapestry of this island nation.

Seriously, though, I might have a pint of the black stuff after work tonight, but since I do that most evenings anyway I don't think that counts.
                    If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

I've decided that I'm going to celebrate by setting up a religious autocracy to replace a previous imperialistic autocracy. I'm then going to cover up and condone the abuse of children and women, then I'm going to leave and talk notalgicaly about the old country.

Comment

I'm going to just sit back and watch war break out.

Comment

Originally posted by TheStinger
                          Nothing I'm not Irish or catholic
                          Catholics wear green, protestants wear orange.
                          Your trivia for the day.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

St. Patrick's Gay
                            CSPA

Comment

The anglican protestants would be quite happy with green. The Presbytarian protestants would rather die than wear green.

Comment

Working...
                              X