Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Food

Whats your favorite food?

I have simple pleasures: Crackers with cheese and pepperoni on top of it. Though I'm not a very picky eater.
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

I like that too. My favorite is grilled tuna though. Either that or swordfish. Tuna is a little better though.
    "When you ride alone, you ride with Bin Ladin"-Bill Maher
    "All capital is dripping with blood."-Karl Marx
    "Of course, my response to your Marx quote is 'So?'"-Imran Siddiqui

Comment

SE Asian curry (of which South Asian curry is but a dim reflection).
      Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Szechuan beef & spring rolls. Oh, yes...

Honourable Mention: Pyrogy with bacon bits and sour cream. Exquisite. The pyogy has to be potato or cheese though... No saur kraut for me.
        "I wrote a song about dental floss but did anyone's teeth get cleaner?" -Frank Zappa
        "A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue, but moderation in principle is always a vice."- Thomas Paine
        "I'll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours." -Bob Dylan

Comment

SE Asian curry (of which South Asian curry is but a dim reflection).

Specifically, Thai and Indonesian kick the most ass.
          "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
          -Bokonon

Comment

Chocolate of course but of late I have really taken a liking to the peanut sauce at chili's. I love spicy food
            Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
            Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
            Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
            You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

I live here in Thailand, I love thai indian and indonesian food, BUT the food that I still crave for and like best is good old english fish/pukka pie and chips from a chippy soaked in loads of vinegar and sprinkled with salt.

Comment

thai curry, burritos, expensive steak
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Pepperoni pizza, and lots of it.
                  "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Chicken and dumplings.

Comment

/me waits for some witty person to say "Bananas"

my pick: Full English Breakfast!
                      If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Working...
                      X