Bin Ladin the next pop explosion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bin Ladin the next pop explosion?

LONDON--A niece of Osama bin Laden is launching a career as a pop singer after rejecting her Muslim background and throwing herself into the London party scene.

Waffa bin Laden, whose father Yeslam is a brother of the world's most wanted man, hopes to release a single by the end of the year after being told that she has the looks and voice to become a star.

She has been working on a demo tape and reportedly has been advised on her musical ambitions by acclaimed rap artist Wyclef Jean.

Bin Laden, 26, has become a fixture on the London club scene since moving here six months ago.

Bin Laden, who trained as a lawyer in America, dissociated herself from her notorious uncle long before the Sept. 11 attacks. At the time, she was living less than a mile from the World Trade Center.

I guess name recognition is still worth something...
    Stop Quoting Ben

Re: Bin Ladin the next pop explosion?

Shes evil and must be sentenced to 100 years in a military hard-labour prison camp in French Guyana.
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

is she hot?
      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

I was wondering that myself

Comment

Could be nice for psychological warfare. Have her do one of the Christina Aguilera type slutty videos and get it over to Al Queda for Bin Laden to watch.
          "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Originally posted by Shi Huangdi
            Could be nice for psychological warfare. Have her do one of the Christina Aguilera type slutty videos and get it over to Al Queda for Bin Laden to watch.
            Good ol' conservative American morals. Always looking for an angle to exploit someone for political gain.
            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Hi Chegitz!
              "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

So is she hot or what?
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

She has rejected her strict Muslim background and has adopted all the hallmarks of Western culture, smoking, drinking and wearing mini-skirts.
                  Looks like we've corrupted her.
                  "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                  -Bokonon

Comment

I thought this thread would be about population explosion, not pop music. Disappointed. I was hoping to be regaled with tales of Bin Ladian promiscuity and the vast spreading of his seed. After all his family has a billion members as it is.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Shi Huangdi
                      Hi Chegitz!
                      Thanks for acknowledging I was right on target - that's the best reply you could find.
                      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Waffa's said to look a bit like Natalie Imbruglia.
                        Natalie Imbruglia
                        Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

From the Bad Taste Department:

Well, they say any publicity is good publicity...
                          "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

Could she be the next American Idol?
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

She has rejected her strict Muslim background and has adopted all the hallmarks of Western culture, smoking, drinking and wearing mini-skirts.

St Leo: HERE I OPEN YOUR LINK TO SEE HER PIC, AND THEN I WAIT FOR THE PIC TO COME UP, ONLY TO SEE BINLADEN? WHAT THE ****??!!!
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                              X