Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6-5
    I'm not doing worth a rip.
    Next to battle lost,misery is a battle gained.
    --Duke of Wellington(after Waterloo)

Comment

• I'm 8-4, the line - taking the better seed in every game is 9-3

Comment

• Creighton freaking killed me. I seriously need UW-Milwaukee to get that damned upset now, and for Dayton to COME BACK...
        CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
        Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
        Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
        Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• I had a hunch the Chips would take out Creighton...

Dammit, always always always go with your first instinct!
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• I knew perfection couldn't last .

12-1, Creighton was my only wrong pick. I'm doing quite well in this opening round so far. Watch tomorrow I lose every game .
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• That's how it always seems to work Imran... you walk away from day one going... YEAH BABY... and then you die like a dog on day two I'll worry about how I'm doing after tommorrows games... and looking at how many of my farther running teams lost
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Standings on Day 1 (we should do this after every day):

(rank - name - points)
                1 Imran Siddiqui 24
                1 JohnT 24
                3 -Jrabbit 22
                3 Adam Smith 22
                3 Barry Goldenberg 22
                3 rah 22
                3 Rebecca Sol 22
                3 Sam Gibson 22
                9 Berzerker 20
                9 Guynemer 20
                9 H Tower 20
                9 ixnay 20
                9 jacob durst 20
                14 Ming 18
                14 Peacemaker 18
                16 Brtndr4u 16
                16 reismark 16
                18 ColdWizard 14
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Imran:

Comment

• only 4 points back

Comment

• C'mon Miss St and Syracuse!

Comment

• Is it just me... or did I get *no* breaks yesterday whatsoever?

San Diego blows it in the second half. Creighton loses (a loss I'm really kicking myself for since I had Central Michigan winning that game at one point, but the prospect of Creighton toppling Duke was just too tempting). Dayton gets its ass kicked. Weber State falls short. God must love the Irish, because he stole victory from Wisconsin-Milwaukee.

Two of my Sweet 16 picks are already gone.

C'mon, NCAA. Do your worst.
                        CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                        Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                        Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                        Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• The Illini gave me a pretty good scare last night. Western KY showed the value of senior leadership.
                          Thankfully, superior talent prevailed.

Dee Brown Rocks!!! (No way he'll stay in school 4 years...)
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                            Dee Brown Rocks!!! (No way he'll stay in school 4 years...)
                            Dee almost blew the game before it started when he changed his hair style. What was he thinking?

Comment

• My wife went WAY out of her way to say how much she liked his hair...
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• You guys are toast. This is my year.

Proof? I think this is the first time I've ever escaped the first day without losing a Sweet 16 pick. Zounds, I think it's the first time I've escaped without losing an Elite 8!

Think of this as Michigan's Revenge.

On a separate note... man, did the bracket makers really screw up this year or what? They put nearly all the teams that scream "Cinderella" in the toploaded West--Gonzaga, Central Michigan, Creighton, UW-Milwaukee, Memphis, Western Kentucky... other than that group, you've got Butler, Penn, and Southern Illinois, and that's it.

****ers.
                                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                                X