• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, very exciting contests so far.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

BYU is giving Connecticut trouble...

A good one so far between Southern Illinois and Missouri...

(If you log into CBS, you can look at everyone's brackets now...)
      Last edited by reismark; March 20, 2003, 16:17.
      CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
      Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
      Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
      Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

I'm two for three... I had NC taking out Cal in most of my pools. But I also have Oklahoma beating whoever won in all my pools.. so no great loss.
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

2 for 3, after picking NC State

Comment

Wow... Oklahoma has come out FLAT AS HELL against S.C. State... took them almost five minutes to get a basket...
            Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
            Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

2-1 so far, CBS has made a big mistake. I can't believe they'd pay for the rights to televise the tourney only to try and compete with all the other major and all news channels to broadcast the war. If they keep that up during primetime someone needs to be fired over there.

Comment

UC lost!!! nooooo, there goes my bracket...

Comment

jdd, how could that be? You took UC (?) to knock off the #1 seed?

Comment

Egads man, you picked Cincinnati to beat Gonzaga AND Arizona?

No offense, but... yikes. You probably deserve to lose.
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• This is what we call "early tournament panic".

Yes, jdd did pick Cincinnati to beat Gonzaga... but NOT Arizona.

You're not out of it yet, man. Relax.

Comment

• SIU is making things very uncomfortable for Mizz

GO SALUKIS
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Looks as if Connecticut will take care of business.

*sighs in relief*

Comment

• Phew, UConn 58-53

Comment

• Here we go... SIU with a chance to tie with less than :30...

Now down one with 4 seconds left... can they do it again?

Comment

• SIU got screwed. That should have been a charging call with 4 seconds left...

Too bad they didn't get a better shot off at the buzzer..
                                Congrats Mizz... $#%^%$#&
                                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                                X