No announcement yet.

NCAA Basketball - 65 Teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, go Tex Southern, you guys can knock off Texas, I know you can do it.

Comment

Just so you know we aren't playing an upset bracket

Comment

Don't worry about the play-in game, it doesn't count. (That's why I increased the Final Four round from 15 to 16 points, in order to maintain the perfect 300 I set up originally.)

And while I'm at it, I just got this e-mail from CBS re: the BYU situation...

The placement of BYU in the South region creates the possibility that BYU would have to play on Sunday should they reach the national quarterfinals (the final 8). School policy dictates that BYU may not play on Sundays and, as a result, the NCAA may alter the bracket if BYU wins its first two games.

Any changes made by the NCAA to address this situation, including switching BYU with a team from a different region, will not be reflected in our bracket. You will continue to receive points based on how far your selected teams advance. So long as a team wins in the round in which you have them selected to win, you will receive points regardless of their opponent or any change in their position in the bracket.

If you haven't submitted your picks already, don't forget that the deadline in the CBS SportsLine.com Bracket Challenge, Presented by RadioShack, is 11:00 AM ET on Thursday, March 20. Be sure to make your picks early and avoid the last-minute rush before the deadline.
        CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
        Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
        Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
        Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

I think we all want to see BYU lose fast

Comment

We won... we won... we won!!!

I hope they continue to do well!
            "Maybe there's a god above, and all I ever learned from love... was how to shoot at someone who out-drew you. It's not a cry you can hear at night. It's not somebody who's seen the light. It's a cold and It's a broken hallelujah." ~ Cohen

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker
              I think we all want to see BYU lose fast
              don't they have to beat texas to advance to a round where they can make trouble? I'm not too worried about that happening

Comment

I have to root for other Mountain West teams.

Comment

don't they have to beat texas to advance to a round where they can make trouble?

No, all they have to beat UConn in the first round, then beat either Stanford or San Diego, then there is a problem.
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Residmark, if you see this, please authorize me and I'll make my picks quick-like-a-bunny.

Sorry, I've been on the road and missed this thread... :sad:
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Check your PM's, JRabbit.

And after much internal debate, I finally finalized my brackets... the Wildcats (the Pac-10 version) over Oklahoma.

CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                      Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                      Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                      Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Thanks, Reismark. Locked and loaded.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

There is still time for people to sign up... but you better hurry...
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

ITS SHOWTIME
                            Old posters never die.
                            They j.u.s.t..f..a..d..e...a...w...a...y....

Comment

Please tell me none of you were foolish enough to pick perennial flop Cincinnati over perennial overachiever Gonzaga.
                              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Gonzaga won a good one...
                                Marquette won a very close one over the 13 seed...
                                And Cal won at the buzzer over NC State.

Let the Madness roll.
                                Keep on Civin'
                                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X