NCAA Basketball - 65 Teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Berzerker
    After checking all the brackets, if Texas wins today and loses to Syracuse in the semis, I have a shot at moving way up since no one will have gotten KU/Marq v Syracuse in the championship. Too bad I didn't take Syracuse to beat Kentucky.
    You and me both

At least Syracuse is still alive to get me a few more points
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Okay, a brief analysis: if Syracuse beats Texas in the semis, H Tower wins it all. If Texas beats Syracuse in the semis, Barry wins it.

Btw, if Texas loses today, it's over and H Tower wins it...

Comment

• michigan state has cut the lead to 6 points, 13 minutes left!

Comment

• Go Michigan St. Go Big 10
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Ouch, that intentional foul hurt, methinks this one is done. Now it comes down to the winner of Syracuse and Texas to see who wins - H Tower (if Syracuse wins) or Barry (if Texas wins)...

Comment

• Well, isn't that special - the Big 12 sends 2 teams to the Final 4 for a second time in two years and this time both are the top seeds left...

A Syracuse win would be nice for my bracket, but a Kansas v Texas showdown would be nice too. If Marquette beats Kansas, that'll upset the apple cart.

Comment

• Ming: is the same barry who was at the chicago meet?

Comment

• H: Nope, he's from a different group of boards I frequent... same place our football champ came from... so essentially, it's up to you to defend the pride of Apolyton
                  CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                  Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                  Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                  Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• 1 H Tower 166 39
                    2 Barry Goldenberg 163 42
                    3 Sam Gibson 146 42
                    4 Rebecca Sol 145 40
                    5 Berzerker 142 37
                    6 -Jrabbit 140 41
                    7 Imran Siddiqui 129 42
                    8 Ming 127 36
                    9 JohnT 123 40
                    10 jacob durst 121 36
                    10 Peacemaker 121 35
                    12 Guynemer 119 39
                    13 reismark 117 32
                    14 rah 106 35
                    15 ixnay 103 33
                    16 ColdWizard 102 30
                    17 Adam Smith 100 35
                    18 Brtndr4u 83 30

Don't know if everyone bracket is ****ed beyond repair, but anyone have anyone left that can win it?
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Man, I fell faster in those standings than Michael Moore's Q rating.
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Man.

I took Kansas to win it all in all my pools -- except Poly. Since Oklahoma decided to play like a mediocre high school team (47 points?????? ), I guess I have all the points I'm gonna get.

Congrats to H Tower and/or Barry, whoever ends up winning this War of Attrition.

(Good one re Michael Moore reference, Guynemer. )
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                          Don't know if everyone bracket is ****ed beyond repair, but anyone have anyone left that can win it?
                          Nope... all of us picked one of the three #1's that ended up losing this weekend as our winner.
                          CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                          Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                          Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                          Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• This is just about over. Only a few oddball Texas and Syracuse picks left that can produce any more points. Since my Sooners went down, I'm too lazy to know or care who might win it all.

As a group, we all pretty much sucked this year...
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Nope... all of us picked one of the three #1's that ended up losing this weekend as our winner.

What a year!
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Easily my worst year ever, with not a single final four pick coming through.

Comment

Working...
                                X