• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I'm pretty sure I'm ****ed.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• All 4 top seeds still in, and no Final 4 has EVER had all #1s.

Who's going down???
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Yikes, a Marquette win over Kentucky sure will mess a bunch of us up real bad...

Comment

• And down goes Kentucky. Right when I thought they would. I still have no chance to win, but it feels good to know my major upset happened when I said it would happen... even if it wasn't Pittsburgh that took care of business.

Now Arizona needs to hold the fort...
          CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
          Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
          Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
          Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• I had Pitt over Kentucky, too. Feels good to get that.

Comment

• Consider us messed, Berzerker.

Comment

• Originally posted by reismark
                Now Arizona needs to hold the fort...
                Don't bet on it... Kansas up by 14 with 4 minutes left in the first half...
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• it looks I won't finish last
                  Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• And Arizona scores the last 13 points of the half, and are only down by 3 now...
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Oh well, just like the last time they met, Kansas out to a big lead only for Ariz to launch another massive comeback.

Comment

• What a game!!! I'm torn, I took AZ for the final 4 but Kansas is my team

Comment

• I like the guy on Marquette that drives into the lane with the hop-step-jump move. Wade?

Pretty impressive how he changes speeds.
                          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• YAHOO! My brackets were already shot, so might as well see Kansas in the Final 4. Two #1 seeds have fallen, both outside the Big 12. We could very well see 3 Big 12 teams in the Final 4!

Comment

• Hinrich deserved MVP, but Graves really won that game in the last 3 minutes - just awesome!

Comment

1. The charge on Walton shouldn't have been called. The ref should have realized that the presence of the first Kansas defender gave Walton no chance of seeing (and avoiding) the second one who took the charge, and as such should have let it go.

2. What the **** was Lute Olson thinking in NOT FOULING with under 30 seconds left?!?!?!?

Ah well... it's not like I had a chance anyway, but still...

The Oklahoma pickers (Jrabbit, ixnay and Rebecca) now have the inside track. Should Oklahoma lose (which would completely wipe me out, since Sooner Nation is all I have left now) we'll be back at square one, the high scoring Kentucky pickers will have the edge again, and Final Four weekend itself will be rendered largely meaningless in terms of the pool...
                                CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                                Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                                Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                                Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Working...
                                X