No announcement yet.

NCAA Basketball - 65 Teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan St handing it to Florida... 11 points up with about a minute and half left in the first half.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Whew, dodged a bullet! I was at the golf course and saw Syracuse down 31-19 to Ok St and figured I was dead since I have Syracuse losing to Kentucky in the championship. Glad to see Wake go down even though I had them for one more round. Xavier losing hurts big time.

Comment

• what a day .. what a day ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming
          Michigan St handing it to Florida... 11 points up with about a minute and half left in the first half.
          It looks like a lock now. Go State!
          He's got the Midas touch.
          But he touched it too much!
          Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

• Yeah! Who picked both #2 upsets today?

That's right!

Comment

• I may have lost seven Sweet 16 teams... but goddamn it, all of my Elite 8ers are STILL THERE. I still have a chance. It's not as good as that of an ice cube surviving hell, but it's still a chance.

CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
              Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
              Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
              Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• Interesting day. Michigan State and Butler (had neither ).
                Pitt looked awesome. Kentucky still not really challenged.

Congrats on your bonus points, ixnay... Great picks, o psychic one.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I'll just call this March Badness.I guess I need to take some classes in Bracketology.
                  Next to battle lost,misery is a battle gained.
                  --Duke of Wellington(after Waterloo)

Comment

• Yeah... Florida really deserved that number 2 seed... lost three games late... but there was the committee saying... Full year view... they deserved it... were allowed to play almost at home in Tampa...

And they gagged big time... I said before the tournament started they didn't deserve it... I guess I was right
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

• And on the other hand... I whined like a stuck pig that Illinois got screwed with a four seed... Said they deserved better... I guess I was wrong
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• See, I was right last night . But at least ONLY my East is ****ed. The rest looks pretty good (that's what I tell myself).

All I say is NOOOO... why? Just look at the standing again (freaking bad luck of bad luck).

--

(rank - name - score - correct picks)
                        1 Imran Siddiqui 102 39
                        2 Sam Gibson 98 37
                        3 JohnT 96 37
                        4 Barry Goldenberg 94 35
                        5 -Jrabbit 92 36
                        5 Guynemer 92 36
                        7 Ming 88 32
                        7 rah 88 33
                        7 Rebecca Sol 88 34
                        10 Adam Smith 82 33
                        10 Berzerker 82 31
                        10 jacob durst 82 32
                        13 H Tower 76 30
                        13 ixnay 76 30
                        13 Peacemaker 76 30
                        16 Brtndr4u 74 29
                        17 reismark 72 27
                        18 ColdWizard 66 26
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Congrats so far Imran... only time will tell.

And I guess Rah and I are twins
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Yeah, Ming but you KNOW this can't last. 4 straight days on top of the list? This can't be good!
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Especially when half your title game is toast
                              CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                              Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                              Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                              Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                                Yeah, Ming but you KNOW this can't last. 4 straight days on top of the list? This can't be good!
                                Maybe you will be an exception to the general rule

And then again... maybe you will die like a dog like most people usually do in your position
                                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                                X