No announcement yet.

NCAA Basketball - 65 Teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arizona and Gonzaga JUST went into OT!
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Guynemer, Ore v Utah was on the first day, the score whre you jumped 32 points was from the 2nd day.

Comment

• 'Zona and 'Zaga are in the SECOND OT now! What a game .... and I usually dislike basketball .
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Arizona-Gonzaga just went into 2nd OT...

A Gonzaga win would totally screw up my bracket, but I don't care. I want to see them win.

Comment

• Zona WINS!

By 1 point! What a game!

Comment

• Aggh! Gonzaga should have won that at the end.

Comment

• *exhales mightily*
                CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• Grarrrrrrrgh!! Why did I turn off the Wisconsin game?! I missed a great comeback.
                  : pullsouthair:
                  "People sit in chairs!" - Bobby Baccalieri

Comment

• Wow... Kansas is look very, very good. They definetly look like Final Four material!!

Comment

• KU 27-8 over Az St!!!

Comment

• sonofa*****...
                        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Third Day:

(rank - name - score - picks correct)
                          1 Imran Siddiqui 82 34
                          2 JohnT 80 33
                          3 Sam Gibson 78 32
                          4 Guynemer 76 32
                          5 Barry Goldenberg 74 30
                          6 -Jrabbit 72 31
                          6 rah 72 29
                          6 Rebecca Sol 72 30
                          9 Ming 68 27
                          10 Adam Smith 66 29
                          10 Berzerker 66 27
                          10 jacob durst 66 28
                          13 H Tower 64 27
                          14 Brtndr4u 62 26
                          15 ixnay 60 26
                          15 Peacemaker 60 26
                          17 reismark 56 23
                          18 ColdWizard 50 22

---

Third day at #1. This CAN'T be good for me. I'm bound to lose like every game tomarrow and tumble in reismark territory .

Comment

• With the Illini loss... I will probably be the one joining Reismark
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Crucial day for me. I have two #6 seeds and one #7 advancing to the Sweet 16 today... Oklahoma State, Maryland, and Michigan State.

Go Cowboys, Terrapins, and (gasp!) Spartans!
                              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Good luck on that, Guynemer. .. Especially the Maryland part.

Well, the Illini hurt me bad.
                                Matter of fact, Day 3 hurt me bad.

Oh well, swore I wouldn't worry about any of my pools until after Day 4.
                                What, me worry?
                                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                                X