No announcement yet.

NCAA Basketball - 65 Teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drew Nicholas gets style points for trotting straight into the locker room after hitting the shot, without even breaking stride.

And huge props to UNCW's Goldsmith who set an NCAA tournament record by going 8/8 on three pointers. Only one of them even hit the rim.

edit: Looks like I have a reasonable chance here, but the other pool I'm in is murder. 20-25 people in the pool and two of them have 31 of 32 games right. They only missed Dayton. Its like this every @#$%^&* year.
    Last edited by Adam Smith; March 22, 2003, 01:31.
    Old posters never die.
    They j.u.s.t..f..a..d..e...a...w...a...y....

Comment

• WOOOO, Maryland! Great game!

Saves a Final Four pick by me .
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Standings

(rank - name - score - correct picks)
        1 Imran Siddiqui 54 27
        2 -Jrabbit 52 26
        2 Guynemer 52 26
        2 JohnT 52 26
        5 Adam Smith 50 25
        5 Sam Gibson 50 25
        7 Rebecca Sol 48 24
        8 Barry Goldenberg 46 23
        8 jacob durst 46 23
        10 H Tower 44 22
        10 ixnay 44 22
        10 Peacemaker 44 22
        10 rah 44 22
        14 Berzerker 42 21
        14 Brtndr4u 42 21
        16 Ming 40 20
        17 ColdWizard 38 19
        18 reismark 36 18
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• and the results from day 1

1 Imran Siddiqui 24
          1 JohnT 24
          3 -Jrabbit 22
          3 Adam Smith 22
          3 Barry Goldenberg 22
          3 rah 22
          3 Rebecca Sol 22
          3 Sam Gibson 22
          9 Berzerker 20
          9 Guynemer 20
          9 H Tower 20
          9 ixnay 20
          9 jacob durst 20
          14 Ming 18
          14 Peacemaker 18
          16 Brtndr4u 16
          16 reismark 16
          18 ColdWizard 14

Comment

• Damn Imran, you and rabbit went 15-1 today?

Comment

• I think rabbit only lost 1 or 2... I believe I lost 2 or 3 today (which is why rabbit made up a point on me).

Comment

• Thank god for Drew Nicholas... If Maryland had lost that game I don't know what I'd do. My luck wasn't this bad even when I had South Carolina to win it all in '97 (and they ended up losing in the first round).
                CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• Jesus... I didn't go 16-0 yesterday, did I? That can't be right... are we sure those were the accurate end-of-day scores from Thursday.

I know I got at least one wrong yesterday...
                  "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Damn Notre Dame...

They shot lights out in the first half and the Illini never recovered. Congrats... I hope they go all the way now and screw other people's brackets
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Damn, had Illinois winning that game.

Wasn't ND a #5? Still complaining about the 'low' seed Illinois got, Ming?

Comment

• You're right Guynemer, you jumped 32 points which must mean you went 16-0.

Comment

• But I didn't go 16-0. In a fit of madness and delusion comparable only to people thinking the media is liberal, I picked Oregon over Utah.

I think those standings from the first day are missing a game or two.
                          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• They may be. Who knows!

Comment

• Don't **** this one up, Arizona. If I lose you then any microscopic chance I still have here goes down the tubes.

Don't **** this one up...
                              CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                              Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                              Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                              Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• Wooo, Wisconsin! Another last second win for me .

Comment

Working...
                                X