• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlanta, GA
    ~25 mpg
    Toyota Camry
    Sedan
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Dallas, TX
      17 city/23 highway
      2002 Ford Escape V6
      mini SUV

Comment

Maryland
        ~18 mpg
        1995 Ford Ranger
        light Truck

One of the reasons I'm looking at a car next time around.
        "Let us kill the English! Their concept of individual rights could undermine the power of our beloved tyrants!"

~Lisa as Jeanne d'Arc

Comment

Connecticut
          25-27 mpg in mixed driving.
          2002 Honda Accord
          Sedan

-Arrian
          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Where they're from (Overal area, like country and county/state)

Las Vegas, NV. USA

Car fuel Mileage

Rated at 12 and 16 I believe. I can usually get 14 in the city though.

Car make and model

Dodge Ram 1500 Pickup. 4 X 4

Car Type (Truck, SUZ, Super mini, exec, family, people carrier).
            pickup truck

Comment

dammit dissident, you've got your own personal hole in the o-zone layer.

Sod 'Dodge Ram' its a 'Dodge DYAMN!'
              Help negate the vegiterian movement!
              For every animal you don't eat! I'm gunna eat three!!

Comment

Now there's a real American
                Monkey!!!

Comment

I do not put holes in the ozone layer. That's an entirely different phenomena

I do make the planet a warmier and cozier place with my CO2 emissions

Comment

yeah, i'm tired, getting my sciences mixed up, been doing a load of coursework!
                    Help negate the vegiterian movement!
                    For every animal you don't eat! I'm gunna eat three!!

Comment

12-16mpg?! That is a staggeringly inefficient vehicle! I mean, my car isn't small, will cruise comfortably at a high speed, yet it will do over 40mpg on a long run...you Americans need to take a leaf out of the book of your European counterparts, although saying that, some of you with the Japanese cars (Lincoln for example) seem to have pretty efficient cars, although it is hard to judge with the difference in size between the gallons. What annoys me is that our fuel economy rating in the UK is still in mpg yet we buy fuel in litres...
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

well that's what it was rated at the dealership. I actually get 14 and 18.5.

It is a big pickup truck after all. 5.2 liter engine. 4 X 4 with all terrain tires.

Comment

And why do you have a big pickup truck? I mean, surely a car like DuncanK (2nd post) would be better? I mean, that looks a damn efficient car even by European standards...
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                          X