Bush,Blair, Aznar- "Monday is last day of diplomacy"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bush,Blair, Aznar- "Monday is last day of diplomacy"

Wow! Post your comments. Its coming very soon now. Ide bet 10 bucks on wednesday, if france doesnt comprise

"Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

so sad, so sad...
      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

I haven't read the article yet, but the headlines are that Chirac will agree to a 30 day deadline.
        "When you ride alone, you ride with Bin Ladin"-Bill Maher
        "All capital is dripping with blood."-Karl Marx
        "Of course, my response to your Marx quote is 'So?'"-Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Bush: 30 days is too much. More of the same. Only willing to accept 7 day deadline extension with benchmarks

Comment

Wait, there was diplomacy? I thought it was just Bush ordering the world around. Diplomacy involves negotiations and compromise, things this Administration doesn't believe in.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Chirac said maybe 60 days, maybe 30 days, but not before the Inspectors have nothing left which they can possibly inspect in Iraq. In other words he isn't offering any compromise; he wants to continue the failed policies of the last 12 years no matter what.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

For crying out loud, get on with it! I want TV footage of a cruise missile slamming into Saddam's face on the Wednesday evening news at the very latest. That'll teach him.
                "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Chirac has proven today that he is a spineless frenchman. either that, or he has a plan, and is extremely cunning.

sorry, but i favor the former.

Diplomacy involves negotiations and compromise.

thats now how I play civ.
                  "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                  - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

i just saw on CNN that some dumbasses in Texas vandalized the house of a French-born woman.

I'd like to apologize and state that they were Texan, not American
                    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."

Comment

Wow, we just watched the destruction of the political future of the British and Spanish heads-of-state.
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

"Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

spineless? he's standing up to america.
                          on another note, i saw howard dean speak yesterday in sacramento. he knows how to whip up a crowd.
                          "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

It's about time. I'm tired of all the stalling.
                            "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                              Wow, we just watched the destruction of the political future of the British and Spanish heads-of-state.
                              yes, but they (well, Blair most of all) really brought it on themselves. It was a rock and a hard place, Blair could have (and ideally, should have) listened to his people and backed off. But that wouldn't look good in the eyes of Bush blah blah blah.

In all seriousness, Blair has hung himself politically, well, unless Bush can give him some lessons in vote counting.

Comment

Working...
                              X