• Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday, Clear Skies!

He's 18! That makes him legal!

Tutto nel mondo è burla

Awwww...
    ^-^;
    I got a birthday thread! *cries*

(Actually, Boris, it's 16 over here...but the V-plates are still on anyway, so who cares?)

I had the BEST party Friday night, went out to the local restaurant with my nine best friends, then we came home and drank champagne (I'm developing a taste for it O_o) and played Twister (those pictures will later be used for blackmail). We spent Saturday lazing around before they departed, and my two favourite authors on fanfiction.net have written stories for me!
    And then I come onto 'Poly and here's a birthday thread...awww. Thanks, Boris. Have some champagne

Best birthday of my life!
    "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

My fellow mass-poster in the song lyrics thread!

Have a good B-day!

http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
      http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

Comment

Happy birthday!

Comment

Happy Birthday!
          Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
          "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Happy, Happy Birthday, Baaabbbyy.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I want a birthday thread as well!
              I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
                I want a birthday thread as well!
                When November 10 rolls around, I'll be the first to start you one, I promise
                "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

Happy birthday CS!
                  Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

*fake european cheek kiss*

Darling, you simple must do this more than once a year. Happy B-day!
                    Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                    -Richard Dawkins

Comment

How about I celebrate my half-birthday as well? Like the Queen does?

Comment

Happy Birthday

(oh and Boris, check out www.ageofconsent.com - has a chart for all the countries)

Comment

Working...
                        X