No announcement yet.

Hu Jintao elected new Chinese President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened with those 4 rouge delegates? Who are they? Any idea will what happen to them?
    "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Rogue delegates?
      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

4 people voted against electing Jintao.
        "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Does anyone know about this guys policies? How much of a militarist is he?
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Lancer why did you spoil this excellent thread?
            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Oerdin, I'm not sure... all I know is China's military is down-sizing and his father still retains military control.

Comment

BD,

Nothing will happen to any People's Congress delegates that votes against any motions.

Oerdin,

Apparently, he gets in touch with the commoners. Looks like then there will be an emphasis on policies concerning agriculture and farmers.
                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Did George Bush say he represented the 'common man?'
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                  X