No announcement yet.

Actual election ad from our beloved PM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That he is in Helsinki voting area, and that his voting number is 44.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

mm that's what I guessed. So you vote directly for the candidates then? That may explain why people like Halme gets into parliament
      CSPA

Comment

Yes. It's not that simple though.. Halme is not in any party, so he really must score lots of votes to get in the parliament. I'm too tired to explain how it really works, but it's VERY hard to get in if you're not in party.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Halme is in Perussuomalaiset.
          "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
          "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

He is? Oh, I'm sorry I got confused. Stefu is correct.
            In da butt.

Comment

Perussuomalaiset is a very small party, so Halme must have ****loads of votes if he wants to get in.

Actually, he has a ****load of votes right now. Actually, he has most, if we ignore Sledge.

Comment

Working...
              X