Finnish people, I need your help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finnish people, I need your help!

I just saw the trailer for "The Man Without A Past" and I was wondering if any of you guys had seen it. The trailer made me laugh, at it looked like something I may like!

Watch trailers for movies and TV shows on tv.apple.com. Browse trailers for upcoming TV series and films.
    "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
    Drake Tungsten
    "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
    Albert Speer

I have seen it. So.. you need help?
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

maybe the man without a past win's oscar
      gowabunga!!!!!!

Comment

I'm going to watch it in May... so... well, I can't help you yet.
        This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Originally posted by zapnic
          maybe the man without a past win's oscar
          Won't happen. Aki Kaurismäki has publicly voiced his disdain towards the Academy Awards. He won't even attend the gala because of this.

Haven't seen the film myself.
          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Yeah, it won't win. But it's ok, it's boring and crappy movie anyway.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

But the trailer made me laugh!
              "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
              Drake Tungsten
              "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
              Albert Speer

Comment

We don't actually watch Kaurismäki movies here in Finland. We just market them to foreigners.
                "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

A bit like us and that really dreary horrible old git Bergman then.
                  Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                  Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

But the trailer made me laugh!
                    You're weird.

Most of us don't get those movies. Some just like to watch and praise them
                    because of low self-esteem which needs improving from foreign countries

Comment

Yeah, we Finns really really don't like them THAT much. Maybe because it reminds something.. it has that certain type of feeling very familiar. Dark, silent... that's us.
                      I just get depressed after I see his work, when foreigners laugh and like it.
                      In da butt.

Comment

maybe it's just because finns are god damned hillarious to the rest of the world.

HA! LOOK! HE'S EXISTING!!!
                        "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                        - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

So anyway monolith94, you needed help?
                          In da butt.

Comment

"finnish tv theatre" was hilarious
                            CSPA

Comment

Working...
                            X