What did Saddam do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp

Well, let's see. I said there were countries I considered to be worse too. I said it was subjective. I said there were other reasons.

Where was it that you stopped understanding?

You tell him, Laz.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Well, Laz. If you post 10+ pages of incriminating human rights violations I tend to get what you're aiming at.

If that is sooo subjective, why bother posting it. Unless that IS your point. Duh!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
        Edit it. You can post it under your own name and I have no objections at all. I don't want anyone coming into this thread and thinking I'm equating Iraq to Israel.
        Lazarus has a valid point. If there isn't a rule against the stunt that Che pulled on ACS, there ought to be. Che's advancing his own view while making it appear as though the view is, in fact, Lazarus's. That's nothing short of fraud.
        "If you doubt that an infinite number of monkeys at an infinite number of typewriters would eventually produce the combined works of Shakespeare, consider: it only took 30 billion monkeys and no typewriters." - Unknown

Comment

• He edited it.
          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• Originally posted by Daz
            Well, Laz. If you post 10+ pages of incriminating human rights violations I tend to get what you're aiming at.

If that is sooo subjective, why bother posting it. Unless that IS your point. Duh!
            I see. So when I directly and deliberately wrote that I don't consider Iraq to be the worst regime in the world, and that there are other reasons for the war, I didn't actually mean it?

Can I hire you to explain all my posts to me?
            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• I heard that Saddam hunted an illegal CBeast.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
              X