I'm Finally Getting Out Of Ya'lls Hair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sprayber

My mother bought me two packages of baby wipes today.
    Get some of those cadbury cooking chocolate drops - they don't melt. Yumm! I used to carry those in my pack, along with dried fruit (apricot and apple), a hip flask of whiskey and a carton of cigarettes - to flesh out the rat packs

Oh yeah - don't bother - you're American aren't you. Your unit is probably taking a portable McDonalds with them
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Good luck and hollar back now.
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

:salute:
        "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
        - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Good luck!
          "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Godspeed Spray. Thank You!
            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Good luck, Spray. Keep safe.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

God bless and God speed!
                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Good luck - and I'll be hoping that you won't be forced to do anything that you'd regret...
                  "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                  Drake Tungsten
                  "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                  Albert Speer

Comment

Good luck. I really despise this bloodsport, but... I hope you can return safely.
                    I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

He'll be in as much risk as pilots in the Italian airforce during the invasion of Abbessinia. He'll be back in a couple of months time for sure.

Comment

The well wishes of a nation go with you, despite any negative feelings about what you will be asked to do.

Godspeed.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Good luck man!

Stay cool during the summer.
                          I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Good luck

Looking forward to your return.
                            John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Thanks for helping to get my feet wet here at Apolyton, Spray.

Kick a**!
                              Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                              Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                              *****Citizen of the Hive****
                              "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Good luck!!!

and take care.
                                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                                X