Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Munich aren't in them either.
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

Well, I'm pretty sure ManU will win this year, or at the very least make it to the final. So the choice would be between Barca and Milan. Barca would be the most interesting match, but I expect Ajax would have a better chance against Milan.

But whoever they meet, I give them a less than 30% chance of making it to the semis
      Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Anyway the main thing about this week is that I closed the gap on the leader from 27 points to 10.
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

I think it's a little early to assume Van Nistelrooij won't end up as top scorer, so make that 20 points

Comment

Damn. Good point. I stupidly changed to Ronaldo. Let's hope he scores 15 goals a game from now on.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

Zopperoni got his dream opponent: we are playing Milan in the quarterfinals. And then the winner of Inter-Valencia in the semifinals. We already lost twice against Inter in the first round, so I hope Valencia will win that.

Comment

ManU vs Real as well. Some great ties in the quarter finals.
                We've got both kinds

Comment

Yea, let's relive 1994/1995 where we beat Milan three times in the CL!

Comment

Damn, ManU vs Real as quarter final - IMO that should have been the final. And the winner of that faces the winner of Juventus vs Barcelona. Can't call it a poule of death but that's definitely the 'subtree' of death...

Ajax's chances couldn't have been better, but it's still gonna be extremely tough...

Comment

Milan (5) + Ajax (4) + Inter (2) + Real (9) + Man Utd (2) + Barça (1) + Juventus (2) = 25 European Champions' Cups.

Dang, on average, the clubs in the QF have won more than three European Champions' Cups each

Comment

Working...
                      X