Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The public personnality you hate the most!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The public personnality you hate the most!

Who is it and why?

Me I think it's John Bon Jovi. What an ass, he always think he's so cool when all he does is modifies all his songs he made in the last 20 years to make new albums. This guy has no talent what so ever and I would kick his ass if I saw him on the street just cuz I feel like it.

There.

Spec.
    George W. Bush
    35.85%
    John Bon Jovi (Thinks hes better than everyone)
    7.55%
    Saddam Hussein
    1.89%
    Ossama Ben Laden
    24.53%
    Omar Ben Salade
    0.00%
    Brittney Spears (You all know)
    0.00%
    Avril Lavigne (fake punk bltch)
    0.00%
    Christina Aguillera (I am beautiful....NOT)
    0.00%
    Fred Durst (Wanna be but dates Brittney)
    7.55%
    Jean Chreatien (Just to funny for a Prime minister)
    3.77%
    Your self
    3.77%
    Heather Brooke (Mmmmmmmmm)
    0.00%
    Slim Shady ( Still has issues with his self)
    1.89%
    Tony Blair (U.S.A. ass liker)
    1.89%
    J-P Raffarin (France Prime minister)
    1.89%
    Mr. Banana
    9.43%
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

willie brown, al sharpton, jesse jackson.

i hate whinging liberal jerkoffs
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Re: The public personnality you hate the most!

Originally posted by Spectator
      Who is it and why?

Me I think it's John Bon Jovi. What an ass, he always think he's so cool when all he does is modifies all his songs he made in the last 20 years to make new albums. This guy has no talent what so ever and I would kick his ass if I saw him on the street just cuz I feel like it.

There.

Spec.
      Do you have issues that you need to work through.
      Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Re: The public personnality you hate the most!

Who is it and why?

There.

Spec.
        T'es trop stressé. Relaxe...
        What?

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
          willie brown, al sharpton, jesse jackson.

i hate whinging liberal jerkoffs
          If it wasnt for the Tawana Brawley affair a several years ago, Shaprton would simply be amusing.
          Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Bin Laden, in a tight race with Hussein.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Re: Re: The public personnality you hate the most!

Originally posted by Richelieu

T'es trop stressé. Relaxe...
              Ouan ben tu trouve? Je suis pas stressé, je suis écoeuré de l'entendre a radio a tous les criss de jours. John sais pas composer puis il se prend pour le meilleur du monde. Moi le monde qui se pense bon sans l'être, je suis pas capable.

Basicly, I just hate people that think they better than they are. I dont have issues, I just cant stand people like that.

Spec.
              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: The public personnality you hate the most!

Basicly, I just hate people that think they better than they are. I dont have issues, I just cant stand people like that.

Spec.
                I was just kidding

Comment

I'm considering a tie between John Tesh and Yanni. Both perform ponderously sucky music, and combine that with a swarmy showmanship and self-importance second to none.

The fact that both are inexplicably popular I consider to be a sign of the Apocalypse.
                  "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

What's the male model's name, with long hair ?
                    He sucks, too.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                      What's the male model's name, with long hair ?
                      He sucks, too.
                      Fabio?
                      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Thank you. Yes, Fabio.

Comment

Susan Surandon

Comment

For annoyance factor -- Richard Simmonds but thankfully he is not around much

For hating them . . . Osama, Saddam and really anyone that wants to promote hatred and violence

George W . ?? I don't hate him but he is anppyingly simplistic when dealing with complex issues
                            You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                              Susan Surandon
                              Why?

Comment

Working...
                              X