• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humor

Here are two links that made me laugh my arse off:

And:

Have fun...

Asmodean
    Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Or how about this one:

This one is not funny as much as it is just sweet

Asmodean
    Last edited by Asmodean; March 13, 2003, 18:03.
    Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

first one's a classic
      "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
      "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Humour?
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Well, PH...apparently there's UK English and US English. I chose the latter, because the NG where I found is an American NG.

Asmodean

Comment

All three situations are very familiar!
            So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
            Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Okay..I found this one:

Three men WERE sitting in a sauna. Suddenly there was a beeping
              sound. Then one of the men pressed his forearm and the beep stopped. The
              others looked at him questioningly.
              "That was my pager," he said, "I have a microchip under the skin of my arm."
              A few minutes later a phone rang.
              Then one of the other two fellow lifted his palm to his ear. When he
              finished he explained," That was my mobile phone. I have a microchip in my
              hand."
              The third man felt decidedly low tech, but not to be outdone he decided he
              had to do something just as impressive. He stepped out of the sauna and went
              to the bathroom. He returned with a piece of toilet paper hanging from
              his bum. The others raised their eyebrows and stared at him. Then he
              finally said-------

"Well, will you look at that, I'm getting a fax."

Asmodean

Comment

So which is 'real' english then,

humor or humour ?
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I am English, I say humour, therefore I am right
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

humor, PH is always wrong
                    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

It's humour, armour, valour, honour, etc.
                      Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by ColdWizard
                        humor, PH is always wrong
                        What do you know you cheeky sod
                        Speaking of Erith:

Comment

It's color, organization, meter, et cetera

Comment

But why would you want to reduce the number of vowels in a word? Vowels are very much the Dutch way, after all.
                            "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

and much more powerfull figures on the scrabbleboard...
                              [E.I.]
                              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                              X