X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insane American right-wingnuts want blood in the streets

Check out post 8, for example.

I call for violence. I'd love to see the "Americans" come out of the wood work and smash the internal enemy. I'm all for it. If I thought I could get away with it, I'd go grab my AK right now and hit the streets. This is war, damned it! And I'm not giving up my country to anyone, foreign or domestic. A civil war could be the best thing to happen to this nation. I've got a stinkin' hunch that "WE" greatly outnumber "THEM". We just need to put profit and leisure aside and get down to business with these phonies.

I've always wondered what would happen if you'd combine FreeRepublic with ClearGuidance (that Islamic youth forum, you know?)
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Not all of right wingers want violence. There is room for all points of view in America. I have seen some as extreme on the left as post 8 is on the right. The vast majority reside in the middle...somewhat conservative on some issues, and somewhat liberal on others. It is when the two sides stop listening to each other and thinking about what they hear that you get the post 8 fanatic.
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Stefu, is there any reason you travel on extremist forums? Are we just not getting your blood boiling enough?
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I love the use of the word "phonies." Reminds me of Catcher in the Rye.

Anyway...

-Arrian
        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

The extreme forums are fuuuun! I like to see the proof to my theory that no matter how extreme a position you can think up, there's always someone thinking that position's just lily-livered accomodationist moderate claptrap.
          "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
          "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

The extreme forums are fuuuun! I like to see the proof to my theory that no matter how extreme a position you can think up, there's always someone thinking that position's just lily-livered accomodationist moderate claptrap.
              Reminds me of a bit by George Carlin talking about drivers. Anyone going slower than you is an idiot, anyone going faster is a maniac.

Comment

It's a bit like anyone who likes music that's more popular than music you like is a lemming and anyone who likes less popular than yours is a poser.

Comment

I hate to burst any bubbles, but one could view this forum as an "extreme" forum, too.

I'll second Berzerker's analogy.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Who cares what they think at an extremist site...
                    And it has nothing to do with this place...
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                    X