Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the sexiest female news reporter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the sexiest female news reporter?

My vote goes for the incredible Heather Nauert on Fox News.

check her out at:
    'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
    G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

No way Laurie Dhue! Also a Fox Chick!

Comment

Originally posted by faded glory
      No way Laurie Dhue! Also a Fox Chick!
      Laurie Dhue is hot but Heather is younger!
      'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"

Comment

Of those we all or most know here
        I have to say that woman who reports from Bagdat in CNN international.
        She's hot! I think she's Iraqi?

Comment

But shes only like 23? Wth? How old is the chick?

Comment

Pictures, gentlemen! Pictures!
            I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Nah, she's older than 23.

I'll try to find pictures.

Comment

I'd post a pic of the lovely Heather Nauert but I don't know how.

Comment

Typo on the age. Shes 33 I believe

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
                    Nah, she's older than 23.

I'll try to find pictures.
                    If you are talking about heather nauert then post the pic from the fox news bio. That pic is amazing.

Comment

No, she has a "strange" name that sounds iraqi

Comment

Found it! Rym Brahimi?

Is that it paiktas?

Comment

Paula Zahn is a very good looking woman.

There used to be this Lebanese reporter on CNN that I thought was very hot looking. I can't remember her name to save my life though
                          Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Rym Brahimi
                            Attached Files
                            Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

There is just something about Paula though.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X