Freedom Fries in Congress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freedom Fries in Congress

Ok so now even the Congress cafeteria calls them freedom fries. "French fries" is apparantly unpatriotic.

CSPA

Good move. Screw the French.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

OMG......how low can these people go?! You guys hit rock bottom.....then you grab a shovel.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

and here i thought you were going to tell us they were cracking down on civil liberties

Comment

BTW, Gangerolf , nice avatar. Nothing like graphically illustrating that Hussein doesn't know which way is up.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

yep, he's going down
            CSPA

Comment

Comment

I hadn't noticed this. I'll check to see if this is just a one day stunt next time I'm in. If it isn't, its an absurd waste of a Congressman's time. Rep. Ney must be obscenely bored...
                If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

Liberty cabbage!
                  "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                  "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

What about hamburgers?
                    So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                    Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Persuit of Happiness Beef!
                      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

yep, we have a bored congressman.
                        "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

dp
                          "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

i don't know whether to laugh or cry over the childishness of this. How f*cking lame is the person who ordered the change in the Congress cafetaria?

Surely they have some lawmaking to do?

Comment

Demerzel:

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get to my French Freedomspeak class.
                              oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Working...
                              X