Kids, dont try this at home.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kids, dont try this at home.

You know, I did a whole lot of stupid shlt that backfired in my face when I was a kid and just thinking about it makes me shiver. And I was wondering if anyone ever did this kind of stuff. So here goes.

- Mixing Chloreen with milk under pressure, it exploded in my face...it burned my skin
    - Was driving in my moms cars without her knowing, with no license and a tire blew out at 180km/h....in a curve....I almost lost control
    - Ran away from a police car
    - Jumped from a 3 story building in a swimming pool......the 250th time or so I dislocated my shoulder...I needed an operation.
    - accidentaly set a big corn feild on fire.....not my fault....it's the gas`s fault
    And I could go on and on and on and on....

But what about you guys?

Spec.
    Last edited by Spec; March 11, 2003, 13:42.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

I once said "hey dad, look at me!" and rode down a parking lot ramp, hit my handlebar on the rearview mirror of a car parked along side the road, nearly losing control, and then was almost run over by a jeep as I sped across the street at the end of the block. (I was still trying to catch up with the events and wasn't really watching where I was going.)
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by Osweld
      I once said "hey dad, look at me!" and rode down a parking lot ramp, hit my handlebar on the rearview mirror of a car parked along side the road, nearly losing control, and then was almost run over by a jeep as I sped across the street at the end of the block. (I was still trying to catch up with the events and wasn't really watching where I was going.)
      Sounds a bit like me...exept....I would've got hit by that Jeep...
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

closest thing to that was jumping out of a second story window, except that the first floor was partially underground, so it was more like a story and half
        Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Were you going for a Darwan Award?
          The ways of Man are passing strange, he buys his freedom and he counts his change.
          Then he lets the wind his days arrange and he calls the tide his master.

Comment

it wasn't very high
            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

I've never been seriously injured

*knocks on wood*

Comment

I once put fruit juice in an ice cube tray with tooth picks. Then I put it in the freezer. When it was frozen, I had little popsicles. Wait. . .oh, things kids shouldn't do at home.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Spec, it Does seem like you were going for a Darwin award.

180 kmph... I never drive this way, and I have a license....
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

i switched off the wrong circuit breaker and tried to replace a light switch.

i got a pleasant buzz out of it.
                    B♭3

Comment

stuck a paperclip in a light socket when I was 5. I don't recommend it.
                      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

You blew a tire at ~110mph and didn't die, or at least crash? I find that difficult to believe.

-Arrian
                        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

10 years old, I tried to show some guts in front of my buddies and ran as close to the front of a car going at 100 km/h as I could. It missed me with a meter or so.

At 25, I totally burnt a car just because it was parked at the parking lot I wanted.

OK, it had been standing there deserted for at least 3 years, and the local punks had eventually smashed all windows and lights, but anyway... It was great to see the tires burn, the gas tank explode and finally the paint burn. But the fire department was only 200 meters away, right in the direction of the wind. The fun lasted only a couple of minutes. But the authorities finally got the point and towed the old wreck away.
                          So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                          Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian
                            You blew a tire at ~110mph and didn't die, or at least crash? I find that difficult to believe.

-Arrian
                            I swear on my parents head. I was with a friend driving my mom's BMW 328 on the highway 640 west here in Québec and my rear left tire blew up. The rear slipped a bit to the left and the car lost speed really fast. I never lost controle. The only thing I lost was my parents trust....the little bit I had left........
                            My excuse was that I had to take the car because the dog ate a nail and I hate to go to the vet....of course it didn't work and I got a **** load of ****.....

Spec.

Comment

You have no idea how lucky you are you're not dead, Spec.

I drove like a total maniac back in highschool too, but now realize just how dumb I was.

I don't particularly blame your parents for not trusting you. You blatantly lied to them and damn near got yourself killed & destroyed their BMW.

-Arrian
                              grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Working...
                              X