Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've decided to resign my position as unofficial OT moderator to protest War-n-Iraq..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've decided to resign my position as unofficial OT moderator to protest War-n-Iraq..

I want it to start, and it never does. It's been forever hasn't it?

So, who will resign when the war starts? I hear alot of Brits might, what's the deal there? Anyone important? Tony Blair going to lose a bunch of critical people? What happens to those who quit? Do they lose anything other than their jobs?
    Yes, do resign.
    20.00%
    No, never, we neeed you.
    40.00%
    Banana
    40.00%
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

I think you should resign from life
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
      I think you should resign from life
      Blah

Comment

What a very nice thing to say MRT, thank you.

Comment

"I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I'm a Brit and I won't be resigining
            Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
            Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Stinger, what do you do for a living if I may ask?

Comment

Re: I've decided to resign my position as unofficial OT moderator to protest War-n-Iraq..

Originally posted by Lancer
                I want it to start, and it never does. It's been forever hasn't it?

So, who will resign when the war starts? I hear alot of Brits might, what's the deal there? Anyone important? Tony Blair going to lose a bunch of critical people? What happens to those who quit? Do they lose anything other than their jobs?
                If enough of Blair's mps resign he won't have enough
                votes to remain prime minister.

Comment

Ozz, is that likely? How does that work?

Comment

Originally posted by TheStinger
                    I'm a Brit and I won't be resigining
                    I'm a low to very low grade functionary in a Quango( which is basicaly a government body not directly run by a minister).

My resignation would clearly cause shockwaves and I can't risk it.
                    Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.

Comment

Re: Re: I've decided to resign my position as unofficial OT moderator to protest War-n-Iraq..

Originally posted by Ozz

If enough of Blair's mps resign he won't have enough
                      votes to remain prime minister.
                      He would have to lose a vote of no confidence, the tories would support him so he wouldn't lose.

What could happen is that a leadership challenge is made and if he didn't win convicingly he would probably go

Comment

Stinger, you could bring your whole country to it's knees.
                        Congrats, on being self effacing.

Such a breath of fresh air, in a forum filled with stink pots.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Ho Hum, wish I had caught this one earlier. Please use one of the other plentiful threads for this discussion.

RAH
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                          X