Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sadam Hoessain requests an audience with the Americans.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sadam Hoessain requests an audience with the Americans.

Hear now our most noble and wise man of the Persian empire, Sadam Hoessain:

We give you all our gold (1) and knowledge(environmentalism) if you let us live.

This is what I thought of when I heard the news today. Iraq announces to do everything the Americans requests in order to prevent war.

That's what Bush and his Posse want (publically, anyway): for him (Hussein) to abide by the terms of HIS surrender in the Gulf War and Resolution 1441 which he "agreed" to follow.

He simply hasn't done so in any meaningful way. Simply ask any parent how many times they have to ask their children to do - or NOT do - something and how the children always fight them every step of the way, only doing - or NOT doing - a little of what they're told. Saddam doesn't want to let go, of power or whatever weapons he has, so he resists but not enough to stir world opinion against him.
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Saddam also requested a debate between him and Bush (on tv) but sissyboy Bush refused, for some wuss reason...

Bush calls us weasels, but he is one himself!! What's het got to lose in a debate... Bush is one of the good guys right? then what's his problem!! => Bush is a fooking sissy that's it!
      "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
      "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Such intelligent debate here.
        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Debate with Bush. Talk with American people.
          I have news for Hussein. I have as much to say to him as Bush.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

what the hell r u on about?
            "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie

Comment

That's what Bush and his Posse want (publically, anyway): for him (Hussein) to abide by the terms of HIS surrender in the Gulf War and Resolution 1441 which he "agreed" to follow.
              Even if that happens within the next few days, we're going to attack anyway. Bush has had a hard-on for war since 9/11, resolutions are just window dressing.
              "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

As most some people around here has played civ you'll know how it works when someone asks for an audience while under republican or democratic rule. Deny audience and there's no risk the Parliament can't force you to sign a peace threaty.

Comment

HeHe, that's right I forgot!

Comment

What little actual discussion that can be found in this thread should be continued in one of the other many Iraq threads...
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                    X