Help a husband to understand PMS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
    There is a surprising amount of "chemical" communications between a bonded couple, about fertility, desire levels, moods. Its very powerful. I'm not surprised Chegitz knows. Its very freaky.
    It's the smell.
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
      Man gets hormonal imbalance (it happens- I've had it). He gets all pushy and "Me chief!". If it works, make him chief and give him twenty wives. If it doesn't, he's sharkbait. That's evolution.

(\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Bah! Girlfriends don't count. Get a real relationship.
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Nobody is getting me to sign on no damn line.
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

until you're fat and bald...
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Mine's particularly touchy lately...god, I hope that doesn't mean this kid is going to be really early...we're not due until April 21st...but the last one was 3 weeks early.
                I'm hoping she goes to her mother's this weekend. I've had about all the eggshell walking I can handle for a bit.
                Life and death is a grave matter;
                all things pass quickly away.
                Each of you must be completely alert;
                never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

Working...
                X