Happy Birthday, BunnyGrrl !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday, BunnyGrrl !

Hope it's an excellent one, as all the days ahead.

You're deserving of nothing but good, after having to put up with that no-good, rotten, instigating, commie.

Last edited by SlowwHand; March 9, 2003, 19:35.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Happy Birthday BG! Remember, any birthday is a good one, because it sure beats the alternative.

And yes, you must be a saint to put up with che
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

And Che, do you want the boot store to be in Jacksonville, or where ?
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

make sure to drink lots of sky tonight

Comment

I can't remember ever actually seeing Bunnygirl posting. I've heard Vhe and Ming and others talk about her often enough but when will she stop by and chat with us a little?
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I've seen her post once or twice before... Long time ago.

Happy birthday indeed!
            "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
            Drake Tungsten
            "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
            Albert Speer

Comment

Ha! I've had dinner with the elusive Bunnygrrl! At a Mexican restaraunt and bar called "Che Guevara's" nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
                Ha! I've had dinner with the elusive Bunnygrrl! At a Mexican restaraunt and bar called "Che Guevara's" nonetheless.
                I can top that, I ate pizza and drank beer with her in Ming's basement

can't remember ever actually seeing Bunnygirl posting. I've heard Vhe and Ming and others talk about her often enough but when will she stop by and chat with us a little?
                She's Che's DL, only she really exists

IIRC, che got banned for a day or two when she registed since ming thought she really was a DL

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower
                  IIRC, che got banned for a day or two when she registed since ming thought she really was a DL
                  Oh come on... what would you think. A "Bunny Girl" registers using Che's IP address. It HAD TO BE A DL.

So I was wrong...

And it was indeed a pleasure to meet her and share a "few" drinks and some pizza with her.
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

hey, I'm not accusing, just laughing

Comment

" So I was wrong... " - Ming

Soooooo very tempted to put that in my signature...
                      "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                      Drake Tungsten
                      "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                      Albert Speer

Comment

Happy BDAY BG. It's about that time when the number of years starts backwards
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Comment

Happy Birthday, and sympathies extended (for having to live with Che, of course...)
                            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by monolith94
                              " So I was wrong... " - Ming

Soooooo very tempted to put that in my signature...
                              Feel free... I was wrong

At least when I'm wrong, I admit it...
                              Unlike "some" people on this site

Interesting thread so far... BunnyGirl gets all the congrats, and Che takes a beating...

Now come on Bunny Girl, post in your birthday thread.

Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                              X