Brrrrr!!!!! Its Cold in Minnesota

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brrrrr!!!!! Its Cold in Minnesota

-8F today with a -35F wind chill. It's March for crying out loud, it is supposes to get warmer, not colder.

WTF!?! It was 31F in Helsinki today. GIVE US YOUR HEAT YOU FINNS!

Sucks to be you! I wore shorts today.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
      Sucks to be you! I wore shorts today.
      where?

I"M SICK OF ALL THIS SNOW!!!

Comment

Mid 50's here in the South. Fairly nice day I must say.
        Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

It was -29C just about 20 minutes ago according to the dashboard of the SUV. I also had the Vehicle Skid Control kick in for the first time ever (for me) coming home due to the roads being sheets of ice. Booyah.

-33C with windchill according to Environment Canada as of right now.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
            It was -29C just about 20 minutes ago according to the dashboard of the SUV. I also had the Vehicle Skid Control kick in for the first time ever (for me) coming home due to the roads being sheets of ice. Booyah.

-33C with windchill according to Environment Canada as of right now.
            Just be glad you don't have a lot of Southern drivers up there. I love most of them but damn they can't drive on ice or snow for ****.
            Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by Odin
              where?

I"M SICK OF ALL THIS SNOW!!!
              San Diego. Where the women are pretty and the weather is warm.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Got into the mid-40's today! Considering it was -8F less than 2 weeks ago, I was so happy I went out and grilled my family some hamburgers today!

Comment

Oh boy... look at what I get to go back to tomorrow when Spring Break is over...

Comment

~60 today

Jon Miller
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

[looks at calendar] Nope, we have skipped over March and April to May.
                      I nominate Odin's comment for "No Shpit Sherlock" award for the week.
                      (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                      (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                      (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Working...
                      X