This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Calc II
    I've had a quite alot of good ol "al-ki-hole" myself. You dont see me misspelling things.
    Yes, but you're an expert.
    "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

ive been to "junior" college but ive mostly stayed away from aclhohol because im agraig of getting addicted.
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

While not drunk, I have just taken some flu tablets. The effects are similar.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I owe my current state to the Champagne of beers.
          Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

I may be drunk. But I'll be sober in the morning, but you'll still be ugly.

OK I ****ed that quote up. But it's something like that.

Comment

I may be ugly, but in the morning you will still be drunk :P

I've had a few. Not going to get too drunk tonight though. Last time I had a bad hangover.
              "When you ride alone, you ride with Bin Ladin"-Bill Maher
              "All capital is dripping with blood."-Karl Marx
              "Of course, my response to your Marx quote is 'So?'"-Imran Siddiqui

Comment

What's the best drink for people who are new to drinking? i.e. doesn't taste like crap, is cheap, etc?
                "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                Drake Tungsten
                "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                Albert Speer

Comment

Originally posted by monolith94
                  What's the best drink for people who are new to drinking? i.e. doesn't taste like crap, is cheap, etc?
                  Do you really have much choice when you just start out? Unless you want to buy a fake ID(might not be a good idea in the age of homeland security), you are pretty much going to be limited to what you are served. Just stick with plain old beer. Chances are as a college freshman you will be served cheap crap, but you'll just have to deal with it. Of course if you are lucky you could run into a rich friend like I did who served French wine for his friends.
                  "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Damn, man! That's harsh. I had a little kalhua tonight - hardly anything major though.
                    "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                    Drake Tungsten
                    "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                    Albert Speer

Comment

wine coolers

do they still make those? they were popular when I was young. they were good

Comment

Nah, they taste terrible.

Vodka would most likely be the way to go, you don't taste the alcohol as much as with other drinks.
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Tequila!
                          "When you ride alone, you ride with Bin Ladin"-Bill Maher
                          "All capital is dripping with blood."-Karl Marx
                          "Of course, my response to your Marx quote is 'So?'"-Imran Siddiqui

Comment

triplesec mixed with anything...
                            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by monolith94
                              It is best to start with a chick drink, i.e. something fruity, but be for warned other men will point at you and snicker.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                              X