Lombardi Handicappers' Madness: Sign-Up Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lombardi Handicappers' Madness: Sign-Up Open

Gentlemen (and any ladies who happen to come by): If you checked out the link I posted a week ago, you probably figured out by now that the software I decided to try out hasn't been working out the way I hoped, with incomprehensible bugs in the website generation that, unfortunately, make it unusable. No matter. Since the popular vote determined that no bonus would come into play this year, CBS Sportsline is still a viable and dependable option.

So the madness will now begin.

You can access the pool's website at http://lombardihm.mayhem.sportsline.com. (You can't pick the bracket yet, but that's obviously because it hasn't been announced - Selection Sunday is March 16th.)

You must be on the player roster in order to access the pool. If you didn't play last year, PM me your name and e-mail address and I will send you an invitation. (Be sure to get a CBS Sportsline account if you don't have one, since you'll need that too.) The player roster from last year, fortunately, was retained by CBS, so if you played in the pool last year, you don't have to sign up again. Just log into your CBS Sportsline account and go to the URL.

The scoring system we will use was previously announced, and slightly tweaked:

First Round: 2 points
    Second Round: 4 points
    Sweet Sixteen: 9 points
    Elite Eight: 12 points
    Final Four: 16 points
    Championship Game: 20 points

The only difference between this and the scoring system I previously announced is that the Final Four scoring increased from 15 to 16 points to compensate for the fact that we will not pick the play-in game. This means, as before, that a perfect bracket will net you a score of exactly 300 points.

Don't delay - join today!
    CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
    Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
    Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
    Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

i'm still cookied from football, so i'm set to go
    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Great! But I have a new email, will that matter?

Comment

iirc, if you log in, you can change the email addy it has for you

Comment

Coldwizard is correct, Berzerker.
          Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
          Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

i wanna play...

pm about to be sent

Comment

*A shot at the buzzer... IT'S GOOD!!!*

Comment

i'm in again

Comment

The law of averages dictates that I will one of these ****ing things eventually. Be afraid--my time has come.
                  "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer
                    The law of averages dictates that I will one of these ****ing things eventually. Be afraid--my time has come.
                    you've got a better chance than your school does this year

Comment

What was my ranking last year? Didn't I finish 2nd for two straight years or something?
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Be There or Be Skeered

Except of me of coarse,I think I came in last last year.
                        Next to battle lost,misery is a battle gained.
                        --Duke of Wellington(after Waterloo)

Comment

Just checked, my cookie still works. I'm in.

I think seeing the final scores from last year would add to the amusement. (and bragging rights) I'm pretty sure I sucked so bragging is not my motive.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                              What was my ranking last year? Didn't I finish 2nd for two straight years or something?
                              second to last

Comment

Working...
                              X