Help orange pick a paper topic II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help orange pick a paper topic II

I'm taking a course called 20th century Latin American revolutions. I'd like to write my paper on the Cuban revolution, but it has to be somewhat specific. The paper will be between 10 and 15 pages in length.

Any ideas?
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Write it about Che Guevara. The man who'd rather die standing than living on his knees.

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Actually, I've always wondered why the Batista govenment collapsed so quickly. I get the impression that one day, Castro was fighting in the sticks, and then the next day, he started a march on Havana, and the whole army and govenment collapsed and fled.

Comment

Spec - that's still a little broad
        Zkribbler - Yes, and I believe most of his army was lost right in the beginning.
        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

Maybe this will help - the idea of the paper is to take a point and argue it, within the context of a 20th Century Latin American Revolution. I narrowed it to Cuba, now I need to narrow it to a point to argue.

Comment

Do El supremo back in the 1790s to 1810s.

Comment

20th Century Latin American Revolutions

Comment

Whoops , Just don't keel haul me for it.

Comment

hello? Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by orange
                    hello? Anyone?
                    Why don't you argue why they succeeded under Castro
                    when everyone else failed. (it wasn't the first revolt,by
                    any means)

Comment

why the revolution succeeded or why the country succeeded?

Comment

Orange: There's always Iran-Contra
                        CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                        Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                        Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                        Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

you have NO idea how much I'd like to do that But I'd rather do it on something I know less about. I've read Iran-Contra, Panama, and Nicaragua to death, and have recently touched up on my Mexican revolution. I know relatively little about the Cuban revolution (aside from the reasons it came about and the American aspect of things).

Comment

you have NO idea how much I'd like to do that But I'd rather do it on something I know less about. I've read Iran-Contra, Panama, and Nicaragua to death, and have recently touched up on my Mexican revolution. I know relatively little about the Cuban revolution (aside from the reasons it came about and the American aspect of things).

Comment

A little overanxious, aren't we?

If you're pressed for time, stick with what you know...
                              CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                              Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                              Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                              Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Working...
                              X