Irock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irock

I was thinking about starting a concert series to raise humanitarian aid for iraqis after their country is givin a go by the americans and what better way than having a concert?

So who would you have at a humanitarian aid concert?

(-infinity points for U2, bono must eat **** and die)
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

U2
    CSPA

Comment

"I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

MC Saddam.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

For the Iraqis?

Willie Nelson, who else.

Comment

Avril Lavigne

OMGSOPUNK

Comment

Maybe all those hollywood people could give the proceeds from their next film to the Iraqis. They didn't care much about us bombing the Serbs so maybe they can make up for it by giving their money to Iraq.
              Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Other question may be is that if people care so much about the Iraqi people, why do you have to have a concernt? Just give the money.
                Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by Sprayber
                  Other question may be is that if people care so much about the Iraqi people, why do you have to have a concernt? Just give the money.
                  It's a way of geting money out of people who don't care.
                  Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by Osweld

It's a way of geting money out of people who don't care.
                    Surely if all the war protestors pooled their money they could make more of a statement that way.

How about it poly posters. If your against the war in Iraq based on your concern about the Iraqi people, send your money to them instead of buying computer games and other stuff like that. Vote with your dollar.

Comment

Giving money to Iraqi people won't stop the war. Giving money to Bush and co to not go to war would be a better way of spending the money.
                      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Send it to me and I'll be sure to pass it along. Large bills are preferable.

Comment

U2 - Bono rules
                          "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                          You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Working...
                          X