Are You Sponge Worthy ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are You Sponge Worthy ?

No? Don't worry. They're not in short supply any more.

Sponge Contraceptive on Sale Again
    Tue Mar 4, 2:46 PM ET

By LINDA A. JOHNSON, Associated Press Writer

ALLENDALE, N.J. - The Today Sponge contraceptive is back on the market, eight years after it disappeared from U.S. drug store shelves in an alarming turn famously depicted on a "Seinfeld" episode.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

That's good, but the more important question is "Are you the master of your domain?"
    If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

A very worthy question indeed.

And, no.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

IM OUT!
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Elaine portrayed the real feelings of many real women, in that episode.

Safer and more reliable than the pill (or, ahem, abortion).
          Many women are HUGE fans of this product.

Comment

I LOVED that episode
            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

more relaible than abortion?
              "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
              - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                Elaine portrayed the real feelings of many real women, in that episode.

Safer and more reliable than the pill (or, ahem, abortion).
                Many women are HUGE fans of this product.

Safer, UberCrux. Safer than abortion.

Comment

I think it's safe to say Seinfeld was one of the greatest shows ever

Comment

Speaking as a woman and as a person who has used this product I would say that Elaine's portrayl was dead on.
                    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

See?

Comment

and between a sponge and the condom ( that I hope everyone is using except in committed relationships) the failure rate should be nil--

Thankfully trying to have children means such methods are in the past for me although we might have to look into sponges to prevent baby #2 for a little while after number one has arrived
                        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

what about sponge condom and pill?
                          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

That was my method minus the pill. Sponge and condom. Worked really well there for a while. But alas.
                            Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                            Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                            Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                            You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                              I think it's safe to say Seinfeld was one of the greatest shows ever
                              I often, on this forum, can think of an example from Seinfeld that is related to the issue being discussed.

ACK!
                              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                              X