X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heheh sorry Mingy...
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Well... that looks like the end of it. I'll go torment people on some other forum site now.
      I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

Hey Thrawn - how come I always am a sucker for redheads? What is it about them that makes them so damn appealing???
        "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
        Drake Tungsten
        "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
        Albert Speer

Comment

Well, ok:
          Why are you a "Professional Ideology Killer"?
          The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

"The last time the French wanted more evidence, it rolled down the streets of Paris." - Fred Barnes, Fox News Channel

Point well-made.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
              "The last time the French wanted more evidence, it rolled down the streets of Paris." - Fred Barnes, Fox News Channel
              Hey! He stole that joke from David Letterman!

Typical Fox.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Do I have a favourite color?

Comment

Why did I open this thread ?
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                  Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by alva
                    Why did I open this thread ?
                    Now you gave him a reason to compliment himself.

Comment

Why are your Arab oil boycotters so self-confident they forbid any non IE user to go to their site ?
                      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                      X