WOW! St. Johns Upsets Duke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW! St. Johns Upsets Duke

Amazing game, St Johns went on a 12-0 run over the last 4 minutes and won the game at the free throw line after a foul on a missed lay up shot with less than a second left. Duke may have just lost it's chance at a #1 seed.

Coming to a town near you - MARCH MADNESS!!!

woohoo

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I was watching the game... AND LOVING EVERY LAST MINUTE OF IT! I don't really care about St. Johns, but any time Duke loses... it's a good thing. Especially when they CHOKE like that
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

And RUTGERS beat #10 Notre Dame!

WOOOHOOO .
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Comment

Sweet! The only team I like less than Duke is Notre Dame.
            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Wow... loin had a GREAT weekend then .
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

go terps

(they play NC state tognight)

HJon Miller
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                  Wow... loin had a GREAT weekend then .
                  Best one for quite awhile -- I won my racquetball match, too!
                  <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I called this one almost a week ago to a friend of mine when the Johnnies couldn't get ANYTHING going. *Cue Nelson laugh*

Imran: I bet you liked the Rutgers/ND game

Two weeks to Selection Sunday...

And a brief public service announcement... I'll be putting up a test version of the Lombardi website to test out the software I'm using for the pool. I'd appreciate it if people would submit fake ballots just so I can get a feel for how the software will work. It'll be up sometime on Tuesday at http://lombardi.0catch.com
                    CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                    Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                    Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                    Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

will do

Comment

This was a GREAT weekend! I hate notre dame the most, basketball and football. And I hate Dickie V's dukies.

Not to mention Illinois won on the road at michigan.

Comment

according to the sports maching Herman Edwards (the coach of the Jets) gave the team a pep talk before the game.

I do think he's a great coach. He just didn't have the talent on his team to beat the Raiders this year.

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower
                            Not to mention Illinois won on the road at michigan.
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                            X