Liverpool 2 Man Utd 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liverpool 2 Man Utd 0

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahoooooooooooooooooww !!

The worst season for years by Liverpool, but still we have some silver wear !!
    "Wherever wood floats, you will find the British" . Napoleon

Could you leave out the score in title next time please

You can post them here using the [ spoiler ] [/ spolier ] (drop the spaces) tag.
    like this,
    Spoiler:

I wish you wouldn't have done that , and my guess is I'm not alone
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Congrats...
      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

btw... how come you are in Newcastle and support Liverpool
        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by alva
          Could you leave out the score in title next time please
          It doesn't really matter that much after the match.
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Some people can't see the match live and prefer to watch the extended highlights without knowing the result... there was an excellent episode of "Whatever Happened To The Likely Lads" on that very scenario...
            Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

Yeah!
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Since I support Sheffield Wednesday, I'm too busy wondering how we can possibly go from being in the Premiership a few seasons ago to being on the verge of being in the second division to be bothered with an insignificant match like this one.
                "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Alva .. hey sorry .. ive been posting for years and nobody has complained before .. however, next time I have a score .. I'll bare that in mind.

OFITG .. Im from Chester originally ! Ive supported Liverpool all my life.

End is Forever, ok ok .. I know, Alva already slapped my wrist for reavealing the score .. just for the record, I didn't watch it live, I listened to Radio 5 live over the net.

Comment

Originally posted by The Viceroy
                    Alva .. hey sorry .. ive been posting for years and nobody has complained before .. however, next time I have a score .. I'll bare that in mind.

OFITG .. Im from Chester originally ! Ive supported Liverpool all my life.

End is Forever, ok ok .. I know, Alva already slapped my wrist for reavealing the score .. just for the record, I didn't watch it live, I listened to Radio 5 live over the net.
                    Chester I've worked with a guy from Chester who played for the town club, and he said that he played with Michael Owen's dad anyway... I am sure it's not easy for you in Newcastle, but better than living in Manchester I guess

Comment

Liverpool were at 5/2? easy money!!

Comment

A good friend of mine played for Kingsway High as Striker, partnering Danny Murphy ..

My uncle has a place in the directors box at deva stadium, so occationally I find out whats going on back home.. and follow them .. for a moment last season, I thought Chester were going to Join Blyth Spartans in the Unibond

Newcastle fans don't mind Liverpool so much.. well, thats been my experience, so its not so bad living up here .

Comment

Viceroy, no problem

Do you a link for those live coverages?(radio)
                          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                            We've got both kinds

Comment

Boring Liverpool. The new Arsenal.
                              www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Working...
                              X