Human Shields: "On second thought, we don't want to get bombed"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that would be hillarious dan.

"this is the power plant? whats this button do? MELTDOWN? WHAT THE HELL IS THAT? I WANNA GO HOME"
    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

my respect for these people was zero before, and now it has dropped even more. so does that mean i now have negative respect for them?
      "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
      - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
      Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

negative respect is referred to as "loathing the existance of"
        "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
        - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Originally posted by UberKruX
          negative respect is referred to as "loathing the existance of"
          yeah, that sounds about right...
          "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
          - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
          Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

There is a real possiblity that some of those "human shields" are indeed American agents. I think Iraqis are far from stupid to post them at "high-risk" targets.

Comment

that would be a brilliant plan! I never thought of that. So this is where your military building are ehh? (secretely pushed button on gps reciever under jacket)

great stuff

Comment

Working...
                X