X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No way Tony whacks Christopher... unless things get really out of hand

I'm curious as to the fate of Fieiro... that guy is wicked

Comment

No spoilers please, but can someone tell what's the number of the lastest show that has come out on HBO? I'm just wondering if the HBO episode guide is up to date. I've watched the show all the way to episode #39 on Finnish TV.
      "Relax, pay your income tax!" - The Fast Show
      "Once you discover white paint, you'll never wash your underwear again." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

3 more episodes to go with the first season.. I could watch these 24/7 and still enjoy it. Though Meadow is kind of young, I bet she's super hot in .. maybe third season... she'd be a perfect draft right now though!
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Meadow does look good

I'm still not sure about her tits though. Sometimes they look big sometimes they don't .

Comment

I know why Dissident watches the show .
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Yeah... Meadow has grown up since the first season...

Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

The unfortunate thing about that is she now thinks she can sing! :shudder:
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Wow that's her? She really has grown up. But I think she was born 1981? That wouln't make her very young to begin with.. but you can tell from the first season she's going to be a hottie.

Dissident, like Britney Spears?
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                  X