X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Civlike game most people seem to have missed

Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
    Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Birdseed! Are you finally going to answer my questions about the test?
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

What was the question again? No, I don't have time to do it right now.
      Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
      Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

I liked that flash "game". I saw it two weeks or so ago.

it's not a game, you know, you don't actually make decisions, still, cute.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Been done
          "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
          You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

yeah... seen it...
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

"I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

see, at the end they forgot the next step, complete global genocide of the msulim people. it said it itself, 1 billion of them hate us.

genocide solves everything
                "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Uber, you sound like a promising candidate for the Republican party. If you start in politics now, you could run as soon as you turn 35.
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I haven't missed it either of the previous two times it was posted here.

ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                      Uber, you sound like a promising candidate for the Republican party. If you start in politics now, you could run as soon as you turn 35.
                      woo!
                      "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                      - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Working...
                      X